The Royal Parks Foundation release pelicans in St James’s Park. Filmed and edited in a day, by James Ward, using the new JVC-600 HD camera
2013 Showreel list (+formats):
1. John Lobb - Making of (Digi Beta)
2. Investec - Theo Fennel Making of Derby Jewellery (Canon 5D, Zeiss 50,100mm primes)
3. Episodes - TV series EPK (XDcam)
4. Investec Derby - Event document film (F700, XDcam)
5. Royal Parks Foundation/ Tiffany - Across the Water (Canon 5D)
6. Swarovski/ Viktor & Rolf - Behind the scenes S/S10 (XDcam - F350)
7. Investec - Golf day with England cricket team (XDcam - F350)
8. Knorr - Meet The Chef’s (XDcam - F350)
9. Wonder - Agency website film (Canon 5D + 135mm prime)
10. Hovis - Making of ‘Go Lad’ (XDcam - F350)
Good to see an old job still going strong on a clients website! This one was of the Goodwood Festival for Investec - the cars were great, hopefully the video really captures the mood!
I am genuinely thinking of investing in some new cine lenses, so naturally took an interest in this video, but perhaps this isn’t the best way of doing a lens test!
Folli Follie have linked up with Kids Company to produce a special collection, donating 25% of profits to the charity. The film featured super model Erin O’Connor and the colourful Kids Company founder Camila Batmanghelidgh. Filmed on 5D mk2 and edited by James Ward.
- New year, new blog! I will be writing about online video production, developing tv concepts and screenwriting. We are making online TV for our clients and I am writing an indie feature film about a couple on the run. We will be shooting in the spring, on an indie film budget! This blog will cover all aspects of my experience!